COVID-19 SAFETY PROCEDURES
SkyWheel is committed to our guests, crew and our community. Our highest priority is to deliver outstanding guest service while keeping our guest and crew as safe as possible by minimizing the risk of COVID-19 contamination.
The following is our commitment to you, our valued guest, of how our operation standards will change during the COVID-19 pandemic. This guideline follows the recommendations provided by the CDC, FDA, OSHA as well as our trusted Management Crew. This commitment is intended to provide a promise that all of these guidelines will be followed while you visit our venue. And we promise to adjust and update our standards as more information and recommendations are privy to us.
Measures that have been implemented:
- Crew members will be screened by Management in accordance with our company’s Health Screening Policy which includes temperature checks and contagion risk questionnaires prior to entering the venue.
- Crew members are required to wear masks at all times while on property.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations are placed where crew members and guests frequent.
- Venue will be organized to ensure that the CDC social distancing of 6 feet between people is abided at all times possible.
- All crew members will receive training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols prior to returning to work.
- All common touch points have been limited as much as possible, such as: doors propped open to prevent touching of door handles, touchless ticket scanning, cashless payment available, etc.
- Crew members will not be permitted to gather in groups while working, or during shift breaks. Only one crew member will be allowed in the company breakroom at a time.
- Gondolas will be unloaded and loaded one at a time to avoid bottleneck and distance between groups.
- In addition to regular gondola cleaning, each gondola interior will be sanitized after each group. As always, we never put strangers together. You will only ever be seated with your party.
Please note: In order to ensure we are following our COVID-19 safety procedures, wait times have increased. Please understand that we are working as quickly and efficiently to ensure you have a memorable time at SkyWheel!
Our goal is to ensure our crew and guests feel safe. If you feel we should be implementing more procedures or altering any to ensure you feel more confident visiting us, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Our mission is to continue to demonstrate best practices that allow for a safe and fun place to work and play!